ILLINOIS FOOD HANDLERS
eFoodhandlers® IL Food Handlers card for CHICAGO & all of IllINOIS. This is your premier source for APPROVED food handler training & testing for the State of Illinois. eFoodHandlers' online course is ANSI approved, providing quality safety education on proper food handling and preparation practices.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent ILLINOIS
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $8
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any ILLINOIS charitable organization can access eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in ILLINOIS to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local ILLINOIS jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.