ILLINOIS FOOD HANDLERS
eFoodhandlers® IL Food Handlers card for CHICAGO & all of IllINOIS. This is your premier source for APPROVED food handler training & testing for the State of Illinois. eFoodHandlers' online course is ANSI approved, providing quality safety education on proper food handling and preparation practices.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent ILLINOIS
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $8
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for ILLINOIS. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in ILLINOIS to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.
eFoodHandlers' commitment to education is not just a marketing gimmick. It extends to both middle and high schools. Any ILLINOIS public classroom can use eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.